Friday, May 23, 2008

Some Monkey Business...

This was made for todays Limited Supply Challenge on SCS.  You were to use no hardware and utilize a stamp as that instead.  I finally got to ink up some new stamps  by High Hopes (isn't he cute??!) and the bananas were to be my "hardware!"  This is a belated birthday card that will be going out to someone I know because, well, I am late sending her a card!!  Hopefully she will still like it! : )  Thanks for taking a peek and stopping by!

Materials Used:
Stamps: High Hopes
Paper: More Mustard, Ruby Red, White, Paper Studio dp
Ink: Copics, Prismamarkers, More Mustard, Ruby Red, White gel pen
Accessories: Coluzzle, Scallop scissors, sponge



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Deborah! Love the bananas as embellishments. That DP is adorable with this! Hope all is well.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Deb! Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!