Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hit the Scallop Beach!


This card was made for Wednesday's sketch challenge on SCS.  You can find it here. We all have them... things we hoard or things we just plain forgot we had!  This is exactly why this card is made up of things I just simply forgot I owned!  I have been forcing myself to use more of the things I have been hoarding because really, I have enough things in my house that collect dust!  Challenge yourself to do the same!

Materials used: 
Paper: Bazzill, Imaginence, scrap grey and white
Stamps: MFT-Hit the Beach
Ink: Copics, Prismamarkers, Palette Noir, White gel pen
Accessories: Mini brads-Queen & Co., Word window punch, coluzzle, diamensionals, square punches, corner rounder

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Awesome card---just love the colors and great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Deb!! Welcome to the "dark side", hehe!! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch, these colors are fabulous!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!
    I love the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, lookie here!! A blog!!! Way to go, Deb! Put some of your jewelry on here --

    great card - fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!