Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

First off, I would like to wish all the mothers a Happy Mothers Day!  I hope you all have a day full of wonderful surprises and relaxation!  I have a card to share that I made for this day that requires no stamping but a few punches.  I cannot take all the credit as I was inspired by Michelle's (Zindof) tutorial on her blog.  I could not resist in making this simple and lovely card!   Here is my card:

Materials used:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, White
Ink:  Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Going Grey
Accessories: Oval punch, flower punches, slit punch



1 comment:

  1. Nice job......I love the Double Pocket of Kindness as well as your Father Knows Best. Good use of colors and overall design sequence.
    -TJA

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!