Monday, January 13, 2014

'Wood' You Be Mine?


Happy Monday!

 I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I am blogging over at the Hambo Hoedown blog and I have a fun Valentine image to share that you can use for the special Valentine in your life.  It's unique and yet, it will surely bring a giggle and a smile to his/her face.
 

 
 Using the digi image Beaver, I decided to use some kraft cardstock for a simple and fun design to make this card.  I printed the image directly onto the kraft cardstock in a larger image than the original and cut it to layer over my black cardstock panel.  The heart was traced and cut on a piece of red cardstock to be the color of the heart.  The card was finished with the sentiment panel at the top, layered over the punched out panel, and some twine and wooden button. 

This makes for a simple way to use your digi's without having to color the image, but making a statement in the simplicity. 

Thanks for stopping in and have a great week ahead!

I am entering this in the Simon Say's Stamp Monday Challenge of Anything goes

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that image. The cute embellishments really add a sweet touch. Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it's so simple to make something so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and very clever use of digis that I hadn't even thought of! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!