Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stinking of you - Hambo Hoedown

Happy Wednesday all!
Just wanted to pop in to share with you a card for the current challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown. Have you checked it out? It's all about Pigs! And you know there is no shortage of that image with Hambo Stamps.




I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for the layout adding a little stitching to the outside. This image is Outhouse Pig and I colored him in with Copics.   The back panel is some kraft paper which I ran through with my wood embossing folder and lightly sponged some Distress Ink in Tea Dye over that. The image is popped up along with the hearts.

We hope you join us and play along this week.  While looking over the challenge, be sure to check out what the other Bacon Bits have created and leave them a little love! Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This is cheeky and usable! haha! Cute layout and great coloring!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Too cute! I can think of sooo many people who would get a kick out of this card! Fab coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!