Monday, January 6, 2014

Swine and Roses

Hello from the frozen Tundra! Yes... like much of the US, we are in a deep freeze here and for this CA native, frozen, freeze, extreme cold is just not in my vocabulary! :) I hope you all stay warm and only have to venture into this weather if you really have to.

 Today, I have a quick card to share using the Sweet Sunday Sketch and a darling rubber image from Hambo Stamps perfect for Valentines Day called Sweetheart Pig and Swine & Roses.





I really liked Karin's CAS card she created with this sketch that I just wanted to CASE using some washi tape for the back strip.  I stamped the image on some Neenah paper before coloring him in with Copics and cutting him out with my circle nesties.  The grey strip is a scrap from my stash that is SU! GG with the added fishtail sentiment on the bottom.  I finished the card with some red rhinestones for an added element. 

Thanks for stopping in today and wish you a warm day!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. He is super cute! I love the washi background and the little sentiment strip is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!