Friday, January 10, 2014

Just Dreamin'... Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy Friday!! Hard to believe it's Friday because with this weather, my kids just went back to school yesterday for the first day back from Winter break. And now it's the weekend! :) That's ok... I wasn't quite in the school mode yet.

What mode I am in is Your Next Stamps Friday Fun Project!




This adorable new release digi image is called Belinda and Cardinal.  She is just the cutest.  I printed her out on Neenah cardstock before coloring her in with Copics.  I used this month's sketch for the layout while using some fun paper from MME What's Up collection.  I completed the look with some ribbon and single rhinestone on the heart.

Here is January's inspiration and sketch challenge for you to play along, and we would love for you to play along!







Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out more inspiration on the challenge blog! Have a great Friday!


post signature

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!