Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Coolest Friend

Happy cold/freezing hump day!  Yes... I am freezing here, but not quite as bad as some of you on the East coast.  I hope if you are in this weather, you are staying dry, warm, and have all the necessities needed to sustain the weather.


Just a quick card to share with you all today.  I wanted to play along and enter in this weeks Simon Says Stamp challenge of funny or humorous cards.  They are focusing on Paper Smooches, but you don't have to use them.  I, however, did and this card just fits the day with all the cold weather. I used the set Swanky Snowdudes.



I started with some heavy weighted cardstock for the base and used my CB folder to emboss just the top of the white cardstock layer.  I layered that on some unknown blue/green cardstock I had in my misc. cardstock stash.  The image was stamped with Memento Black ink and colored in with Copics.  I fussy cut him out before popping him up over the twine.  The sentiment stamped on the bottom.

Well, that is about it for me today!! I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

 photo Siggy.png

2 comments:

  1. I love those PS guys!! Soooo cute!!
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little snowdude, Deborah - a great card for our challenge this week! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!