Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love In The City

Happy Thursday!

The week sure flew by, didn't it? I love it when that happens.  Well, who doesn't? :)

I am hosting over at the Hambo Hoedown blog and I am sharing a card that is fun, simple, and modern.  This was made in tune with the new challenge that just went up yesterday and it is all about LOVE. Perfect to get you started on your Valentines.


For this card, I used the ever so versatile rubber image of  skyline as the main image.  I stamped it up with VersaFine Onyx and added some clear embossing powder over it before heating it with my heat gun.  The one building was colored in with some Copics, while I added the heart above it and the lines on the radio tower.  The sentiment is the 'I Love You' portion of Even Mower stamped with Memento Black.  It was completed by added a few rhinestones to the sentiment and radio tower and some Sakura glitter pen to the heart.

Well, that about sums it up for today.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along in the Love challenge! Have a great Thursday!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a simple design says it best...this card is beautiful! The one red building with the little heart over it is just wonderful! I really like that you put the sentiment way up in the corner, leaving all that white space clean, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool !!
    I can see a lot of uses for it !! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!