Monday, January 27, 2014

Be My Valentine - CAS Color Challenge

Happy Monday!

Just a quick card I made playing along in today's SCS CAS Color Challenge.  Great Valentine color palette and I thought it would be fun using Hambo Stamp's Floating Pig image for it.


 I stamped  the image with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored him in with Copics. I fussy cut him out and the balloon it originally had. I popped him up over a half doily and punched out a small heart using my Spellbinders heart die and popped that up where the balloon should have been. I finished off the card with an SRM sentiment sticker and some rhinestones.  The cardstock is SU! River Rock for the back panel.  Super fun and easy!!

Thanks for stopping today! Have a great Monday!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!