Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Love- SRM

Happy Tuesday!

I want to share a quick Valentines card I made using some inexpensive felt borders I got in the Target $ spot and using some SRM Stickers.  Makes for a simple and clean Valentines card.



I created my panels with some black and white cs which I then popped up.  I then placed my felt border where I wanted it and finished it off with the {Love} sticker from SRM.  I just love simplicity like this! : )

My days are crazy busy getting everything ready in the house before I leave for CHA.  I can't wait to link up with the girls, some whom I haven't seen in a year! I have to get those schedules and such ready for the hubster! : )

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am just in love with this card Deborah, it is soooooo effective :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!