Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Spring

I can only wish it were Spring! : ) I am over being cold I think, so I am playing with some of my Hambo Spring season stamps.  I  am most definitely ready!


 

For this card I used Hambo Stamps Birdhouse Estate and the sentiment Happy Spring, colored in with Copics.  I then cut out the imae to pop up on my nestie cut out.  I finished the card with some sheer ribbon, a paper rose, and some rhinestone flourish.    Just a quick card to get me out of my sweatshop of promotion crafts. : ) Which, I am happy to say, I am finished! And with days to spare! Now, I can get caught up before our guests arrive with my own crafty projects and the dreaded housework... blah... 

I hope you all are having a great start to the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!