Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year My Peep!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday and time spent with your loved ones.   We certainly had a wonderful time as a family as my husband took some rare amount of time than usual! However, we are trying to spend as much time as a family before he deploys to Afghanistan which is in a month.  Partially why its been quiet on here... but I'm back!

With that, I would like to share a cute image from Hambo Stamps- perfect for Spring! I know it's still Winter but I am longing for Spring. Aren't you?


I stamped the image and colored it in with Copics.  I then cut it out and popped him up between some grass cut out using the grass Die-namic from MFT.  The butterfly is a sticker from Papryus while the sentiment is from Hambo.  CAS and makes for a quick card for your favorite Peep!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!



2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!