Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Glassine Bags - SRM

Happy Monday! Er... I mean Tuesday! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday yesterday.  I am quite busy these days getting things ready for my husbands promotion ceremony that is coming up in under 2 weeks.  It's like a sweatshop over here! Invites, favors, food planning, decorating, etc.  I am terribly underpaid... ;) 

I wanted to share with you some glassine bags that are all the crafty rage at this moment.  SRM Stickers have them in 5 different sizes! While at CHA, SRM Stickers had some make and takes with the glassine bags and they are perfect with their stickers for decorating. 




While decorating these bags with SRM Stickers, no need to worry about misplacement- they peel right off to be fixed and placed where you want it.  These are some samples I made quickly, but the decorating and uses are endless.  And with 5 sizes that SRM carries, there is a bag for every need! If you are wanting more ideas with these bags, visit SRM's blog to check out what the designers have come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Have a warm day! It will be a cold one here...

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!