Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dirty Bird

Are you ready for Spring yet? I can't resist making some Spring cards even though maybe a St. Patricks day one would be more appropriate. : )

Today is Wednesday and I have played along with the Hambo Hoedown challenge!


This week, we're getting sketchy and this is my take on that.  I used Hambo Stamps Dirty Bird for the image which is colored in using Copics and cut out.  I popped that up on the oval panel over some XL ric rack ribbon. I followed that with the coordinating sentiment and some border stickers from SRM. 

Come play along with us and earn your free digi just for doing so!! Be sure to stop by the Hoedown for the details and see what the other Bacon Bits have created!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you colored this little guy! I too am ready for Spring! THough we haven't been hit too hard by Winter yet here in Georgia! (I am NOT complaining!)Great Card Deborah!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!