Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Newt Year!

Yes, I did spell that correctly! Although, I know I have a tendency to have a typo here and there. : ) At the bottom of this post, there is information about a fun Hambo Blog Hop! Be sure to check it out!  I played along in this weeks Hambo Hoedown using this adorable image:




This weeks challenge is to incorporate felt into your project.  I wasn't sure how felt would go along with Newt here, but I was able to sneak in a star cut out with my nesties.  The felt is from MFT as well as the ribbon.  I stamped the Hambo Skyline and sentiment with Versamark and used my white ep to create some dimension to the card.  I stamped the image with Memento black and colored it in with Copics .  The image was cut out using my labels nesties. 

It’s a Hambo Blog Hop! And you can join us!

Our jammin’ theme is “Name That Toon.” Using any Hambo image, either rubber or digital, create a project that represents and depicts a comic strip! Maybe it’s your favorite one you read as a kid, or maybe it’s one that you don’t even like! Whatever it is, we want to see your comic strip creations!

The hop is scheduled for Friday, January 18, and is set to go live at 7:00 AM CST.  All blog hop posts must stay at the top of the page for that whole day.  A prize will be awarded to the customer whose comic strip-themed creation tickles the Bacon Bits’ fancy in a hammin’ jammin’ way!  The winner will be announced on the Hoedown blog, as well as on the Hambo blog on Wednesday, January 23.

If you are interested in participating, please email Judy at hambodesignteam@gmail.com by 11:00 PM CST on Wednesday, January 14.  The blog hop order will be emailed to you on January 16.  mSample blog copy for the hop will be available after you sign up, if you desire to use it.

Come "Name That Toon" with us!












2 comments:

  1. So cute!Love the white on black - Great fit for the felt challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!