Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Love

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a good start to the day! We have actually warmed up a bit here which is so nice, but unfortunately, it is short lived.  Back to the bear suits for me starting tomorrow! : ) 

Just a simple Valentines card I want to share today that I have had in my mind for a while and I thought, if I don't do this now, it will be past Valentines Day! LOL!


For this, I used some heart dies from Spellbinders which I cut out on my cs.  I then sponged around the area with my distress inks before applying some dp from Basic Grey's Sultry collection to the back so the design pops through.  The sentiment is a rub on from DCWV and I finished it off with some pleated and sheer ribbon, a wooden button, and some twine.  This would be a great way to use  up some scraps or even using some pretty fabric, if you have that, to make for some great cards. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a looksee! I am off to do laundry before my hotel gets up and running Thursday. : ) We will certainly have a full house... but I love it!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty! Love it! Have fun with your company.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!