Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shucks! What a Day!

I'm happy to see Monday come and go! It started off great as it was my husband and I's anniversary. But it certainly ended in chaos! lol! My car battery died yesterday for whatever reason so after getting my jump, I dropped it off at the dealer for a new one and my friend picked me up for a meeting I had to attend on the military base.  I run the Family Readiness Group for our unit and that ran on longer than expected! Anyway, crazy anniversary spent replacing a car battery and driving all over the city! School,  meetings, music lessons, dealership, oh my! : )

I did get a happy email that I will share with you later but it was a nice end to my day! Right now, I will show you a one layer card I made for a CAS SCS Challenge last week using Hambo Stamps Corn Basket along with the coordinating stamp Aw Shucks! 


I love doing one layer cards as they make for quick 10 minutes cards and nice simplicity! For this one, I stamped the image and realized I used the wrong cs for coloring with my Copics. It would have bled through, so I decided to give my Prismacolor Pencils a dusting off and used those.  No Gamsol was used for blending- just a blend of color.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great energizer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!