Thursday, October 18, 2012

Remembered Birthday...

I had a friend asked me for a card for her friend's birthday.  I went through my stash and wasn't happy with what I had for her so I made a new one using a Pure Innocence set from MFT that is really for Christmas but I turned it to this.



I used some dp from Authentique's Free Bird collection and handmade the rhinestone flourish.  I sewed around the edges and used some felt from MFT along with the mini rose Die-namic die for the flower.  I finished that off with a rhinestone and some twine behind it.  The image was colored using Copics and cut out using a Die-namic made for the sentiment set I used for this.  I then popped it up.  I finished the inside simply.



Just some matching cs and dp along with the same image partially.  I hope her friend enjoys it! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card, especially having the jacket match the background. My favorite part is the partially stamped image inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Deborah! I love the bling and the sweet inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous birthday card. Love the expert coloring, the bling embellishing and how you coordinated the inside! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deborah, this is adorable! Beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Deb! Just wanted you to know that I'm still out here peeking in on your posts. I appreciate your work and awarded you the Liebster Award. Check out the details on my site:
    http://scrappermomsworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Hugs to you! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!