Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Treats for the Teachers

Happy Monday... although not so happy for my East Coast friends! I do hope those of you being affected by Sandy stay safe and are careful.

Today I want to share with you some treats I made for the teachers- Witches Hats.  You have probably seen them around made with Fudge Stripe cookies.



For mine, I used chocolate thin cookie crisps for the base of the hat.  Then of course, the orange icing and a kiss to finish it off.  I then packaged them up-



(Sorry for the shadow- I took it at night) I cut out some Kraft cs with my Spellbinder dies and used my PTI Spooky Sweets set to stamp the outside and the sentiment.  I sponged around the edges and added an eyelet to attached to the top for the twine. This is a side view:


The backside of the tag was also finished although my picture is cut at a weird angle.  I had already chicken scratched on the back which is why I cut it off! : )


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a looksy! Stay safe friends!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Saw these with fudge stripes but love the cookie crisps---they look great. The tag finishes it off nicely. Great gifty for the teachers. So wish i could make these for the teachers...no food policy :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!