Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Greetings and Cell-mutations...

Happy Wednesday!

Are you ready to Hoedown? This weeks challenge is to incorporate circles!




For my card, I used this weeks image of Cells with some dp from Crate Paper's StoryTeller. I cut out the circles with my Nesties and used a chipboard flourish that I colored with my Copic to finish it off. The final touch was made with a Prima and some similar cell markings along the edge of the card.

We hope you join us this week for the challenge! Do you Pinterest? Be sure to follow Hambo Stamps for great projects and inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. haha! So funny. Love the adorable sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's awesome - love that sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun images to work with...I like the colors you chose, and all of the special details. You made cells look elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! Love the shades of gray!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!