Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Haunting... And Another Term as a Bacon Bit!

That's right! I have been asked to stay another term with Hambo Stamps and I couldn't be more excited! I just love the Bacon Bits and this company! Thank you to Monica and Judy for allowing me to share my creations again with you all using some awesome images and funny sentiments from Hambo!

With that, it's Wednesday so it's time for a Hoedown challenge.




This weeks challenge is using Bailey Devil and make your creation shine and sparkle! That's right! Dust off that glitter, glimmer mists, stickels, anything that sparkles! For my creation, I decided to use some felt and sew a little candy pouch. I used some twine and buttons to glue some circles on the front while the third is a flower using MFTs Dienamics. I created a tag with Bailey Devil and made his pumpkin and the enamel dots sparkle with Stickles. I glued some MS ribbon along the top to finish it off. Just a simple treat pouch for giving!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek today! Be sure to check out what the other Bacon Bits have created and perhaps play along with us! Make it a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Sooo AWESOME! love the whole thing! definitely want to try one of those bags! THanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy you've re-upped for another term Deborah! Your projects are always so fun and clever, and this one is no exception! Looking forward to meeting you soon ... maybe some of that talent will rub off on me? Expect a good hug so I can try it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on staying for another term!
    Such a cute treat bag! Those flowers are awesome! Adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are returning to the team, Deborah! I wish we lived closer so we could get together more than once! Super cute little bag - love all that twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I am excited that we get to be Bacon Bits for another term. I am truly inspired by all that you create!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!