Monday, October 15, 2012

Can You Digi the News?

Happy Monday!

Boy, is it hard to get back into the groove! My kids had Fall break last week and we hightly enjoyed ourselves! We took a little trip to VA and relaxed at home.  Now, it's back to the grind and doing what needs to get done!

I am starting off the week with some news that I am happy to share.  I have been asked to join the Can You Digi It? Design Team! Here is a card I made using Frankie  for a fun Halloween card to start the term off.  Check out the site for fun images and products to make your creations!



I look forward in sharing with you my creations with CYDI?'s images! Materials for this card include: X-Press it cs, Copics, MS dp, Buttons, Ribbon F/X, MS border punch, and pop ups.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Super cute Frankie image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats to you and congrats to them for picking you :)
    win. win! LOVE your card---colored so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute. Love your first card for the DT, Deborah! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!