Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Walrus Watercolor

Happy Wednesday! I am back and ready to Hoedown with this weeks challenge! I had a great time this long weekend in Virginia with my family and one of the highlights was being able to meet the TRUE Queen of Hambo Stamps - Monica! Woot! We had the best time chatting away and I was able to meet her fabulous family including the ever adorable Bailey! OMGoodness... How cute was he? He was just too funny entertaining us in the backyard with whatever he could get his mouth on to play with and run away with! Below this challenge is a picture of us...

But for the Hoedown challenge, it's to watercolor! Remember that? This was challenging for me as it certainly had been a long time since I had done that.




I printed the image on watercolor paper and used my old SU! Inks to color in. I used some dp from Basic Grey and finished it with some ribbon I rouched and some metal embellishments. I used my Fiskars edge punch for opening of the card to complete the look.
We hope you play along to challenge yourself in watercoloring and you will receive next weeks digi for free! So come on and play! We know you want too... :)

Thanks for stopping by to peek and I will leave you with the picture of Monica and I! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you got to meet Bailey! I am still jealous you got to spend time with Monica, but since I just did that, I will go with Bailey :)

    Your card is adorable - I love your awesome gray watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The ribbon and how you've assembled all the details...amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!