Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Harvest Bunny

Happy Wednesday! That means its time to Hoedown!

This weeks challenge is to use the sketch below with Harvest Bunny to make a fabulous creation! :)









In my attempt to use some paper I have hoarded, I used some Basic Grey dp mellow. The image was colored with Copics and the center panel edges were punched using my MS border punch. I finished the card with some self adhesive bling and twill ribbon.

We hope you will be able to join us this week and play along in our challenge! Remember, you will receive next weeks digi image free just for playing along!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a looksy! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fall colors on this. I adore the ribbon treatment too, Deborah!

    What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!