Saturday, October 18, 2014

Your Next Stamp October Release Sneak Peek!

Whoo hoo!!
It's that time of the month when it's a new release! This months release with Your Next Stamp has so many fun images, dies, AND a new website to launch as well! We are all excited to share with you all in store for YNS.


This darling image is called Waddles.  For this card, I used some patterned paper from Bo Bunny called Snowy Day.  I love the blues, purples, and  greens in this scheme and I thought it was perfect for this image.  I also made this card to be a long and lean style.  The image was colored in with Copics, fussy cut to be popped up over the YNS Open Scallop die set.  The sentiment was stamped and cut into a fishtail to be popped at the top of the card.  I finished the card with some deep purple ribbon and rhinestones.

Don't forget to check out the other fabulous sneak peeks from the DT and get ready to hop along with us tomorrow for some fun and prizes so be sure to stop by the YNS blog to start!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used for this card! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!