Friday, October 17, 2014

I'll Follow You - Friday Sketch Challenge 80

TGIF!

Today is a new Friday Sketch Challenge and it is one of a sketch I created.  I think it's a fun one and one you can think outside the box to create something unique.

Here is my card and the sketch:






For this card, I used Lawn Fawn's #awesome and coordinating #awesome lawn cuts.  I think this set is just so much fun and great for older kids.  Social media is what it is all about.  The frame was cut out using Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese lawn cuts and the patterned paper used is MME Miss. Caroline.  I added a white panel to the back of the frame to stamp the sentiments before popping them up.  The media icons were stamped and cut out on some scrap paper in their respective colors and the card was finished with some rhinestones.  I really liked how this turned out. 

Check out the current challenge and play along! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!
    I love the way you used the layout and the touch of bling!
    Fabulous images!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!