Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Birthday Girl - Party Time Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!
It's time for another Party Time Tuesday Challenge and the announcement of last weeks winner!  Head on over to the blog to see if you may be the next winner of a Really Reasonably Ribbon gift certificate!
My card is one using a super cute Saturated Canary image called Ellie's Birthday colored in with Copics.



Once colored, I fussy cut her out and popped her up on my embossed layered.  The patterned paper is some from Amy Tangerine and the embossing folder is one from Lifestyle Crafts.  I used a sentiment from YNS Handwritten Sentiments bannered off to the side and popped up.  The card was finished with some box pleated ribbon, paper flower, twine, and some rhinestones.

I really liked how she turned out and perfect for a little girl's birthday! Thanks so much for popping in!

 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!