Sunday, October 19, 2014

October New Release Blog Hop - Your Next Stamp


 
 
Welcome to another fun and fabulous new release at Your Next Stamp! Not only is there a new release of fun products, but have you seen the new site?! Isn't it fun?! This release has so many fun holiday images and coordinating dies, it will be hard not to get them all to make tags, cards, party items, etc.  I am personally looking forward to making some tags with some of these images and my favorite being Holiday Martini.  This image makes me giggle! I can see some fun tags being made with him whilst some of the other images will be perfect for a more traditional, cute cards/tags. 

My first card is one made with Seasonal Sweeties.  Goodness! This is just packed with cuteness!
 
 
I colored the image with Copics and used some fun patterned paper from MME Winter Wonderland.  Using my scallop border punch, I made the bottom border piece with some coordinating paper before popping the image up.  The card was finished with some gold ribbon and a touch of rhinestones at the bottom. 
 
 
 
I have a second card I made on the CAS side using my favorite set of Holiday Martini.  What are the holidays without a fun martini? :)
 
Apple martinis were apparently on my mind when coloring this image!  He is colored with Copics and cut out to be popped up.  The patterned papers are from Lily Bee Designs and I used some pinking shears for the bottom layer.  A ribbon and some rhinestones finished off this fun card. 
 


We hope you continue to hop along to see all the fabulous creations the DT have made, along with our guest designers.  5 random winners will receive $20 to spend in the YNS Store – prizes are randomly placed amongst all the blogs – comment for more chances to WIN!
 
And while you are hopping along making your list, keep this great sale in mind! This should help your decision making... ;)
 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment! Whether you win or not, your comments are always appreciated.  Have a great Sunday!


 photo Siggy.png

40 comments:

  1. Your coloring is just gorgeous on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love those stockings -- just too cute! And the martini is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards really great especially that second one. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stockings are adorable but that martini with matching die is ah-mazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lovely cards have made me smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy my shopping list just got bigger, have to have that Martini stamp and die. Awesome cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards your colouring is grand as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE both your cards! Besides your fab coloring you used such fun papers on them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I am luvin' that martini set - so perfect for the lushes in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, how adorable are these! And that martini certainly made me laugh right out loud !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stocking stamp is beautiful. You did a great job of coloring too.
    Love the second card. That is a fun stamp set too.
    thanks for sharing two wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job! that martini card made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Christmas cards. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! I love all these cute critters and the fun martini! Your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome coloring, love these DARLING cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had me with the cuteness of your first card with the adorable image and your great coloring, but then the second card is just a blast! Love!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your colorful Christmas card with all the pets in the colorful stockings. It is such a pretty card, and I LOVE critters!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute. That little martini just makes me smile for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and that martini glass just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are great. The first one is so detailed and beautifully colored, and the second one makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Th martini stamp is a riot! Love your cards and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous coloring of these cute critters.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both the cards are super cute... Loving the new release...

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first card is so sweet and the 2nd so funny! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite is the first card! Love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those stockings full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great coloring on the stocking card

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card with the martini! It is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your coloring on the cards! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful colouring on these cards...love that fun martini.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous colouring - loving both these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol...that drunk martini is just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous colouring on the first card and the second is so much fun, Deborah! <3 So glad that you're on the rubber team with us now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!