Friday, October 10, 2014

Happiness - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Hello and happy Friday!

Just a quick fun card to share with you all today for Your Next Stamp's Friday Fun Project using the very fun set of Tea-riffic.  I am a coffee lover and when I get those few spare moments of peace, (HA!)  I love to read, so this set is perfect!


I wanted to make this card as to two loving mugs of coffee tipping their rims together. This set has one mug so I had to make another with the handle on the other side.  In order to do that, I masked off the handle and went back over with the handle to create the opposite look. Using patterned paper from Echo Park, I paper pieced the mugs and used the ever so cute faces to be stamped on the front of the mugs.  The final touch was to pop up the mugs and center panel for some extra dimension and of course, the sentiment and love bubble.  The sketch is the current YNS sketch which is awesome! Check it out and play along...

Thanks so much for stopping in and hope you all have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!