Friday, October 24, 2014

Acheivement Unlocked - Your Next Stamp

Hello everyone!

 It's another Friday Fun Project at Your Next Stamp. I decided to take a turn from the holidays and do something fun that reminds me of my boys.  Or probably most boys for that matter. :)

 
 

Using the current challenge sketch, I used Video Game Ethan paired with Echo Parks' collection of That's My Boy patterned paper. I colored the image with Copics while the banners and main image were popped up. Some metal self adhesive dots finished the look.

If you haven't seen or checked out YNS newest release, you must! Especially while they are still on sale! There are some fun and whimsical holiday stamps that are sure to please all.  And don't forget to play along and link up your fabulous creation in the current YNS challenge!

Thanks for popping in today and leaving your kind comments!

 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!