Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Got Bookmarks? Hambo Hoedown Challenge

Happy hump day everyone!
Today is a fun new challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown! The challenge is bookmarks.  How fun is that?! I haven't  made a bookmark for a while and this was fun to do.  Even better is the Bookmark Disclaimer sentiment from Hambo Stamps for this bookmark that made it even more fun!



For this bookmark, I thought it would be nice to add some beads to it to be able to hang over the top.  I wire wrapped in copper some green agate stone and attached them to some jump rings.   Here is a closer look:




Kraft cardstock was used for the base and I used some dp from MME while cutting out the sentiment with one of MFT dies.  I completed the bookmark with some canvas ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and some Prima flowers.  Super easy and fun to make.  I will certainly be making more bookmarks in the future!

Thanks for taking a peek and be sure to peek at the other fabulous bookmarks the Bacon Bits have done! They are all amazing!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!