Saturday, December 14, 2013

Always Blooming - Flourishes New Release

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all had a great week and now getting ready for a great weekend!  For me, it will be a busy basketball day on this rainy day and guests for dinner tomorrow night.  A full weekend, but I love it.

I just wanted to share with you a quick card made with on of the new releases from Flourishes called Always Blooming.  Another beautiful set and I used the now closed Flip It Sketch Challenge. 


I stamped the image with Memento Black on some Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock before coloring it in with the following Copic collection along with G21, G24, G28, and some Y08:




The papers are from Theresa Collins Spring Fling collection while the card was finished off with a folded and tucked ribbon under the sentiment and some pearls.   This sketch was so much fun and challenging at the same time.  You can find my original card I made for the challenge here using a different stamp set. 

Well, that about sums it up for me today.  Have a great rest of the weekend and stay warm! (For those of you not living in a warmer climate!) :)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Deborah...this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love your color combo and your stellar coloring of the bloom! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!