Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Get Your Winter Kraft On! - Hambo Hoedown



Happy Wednesday everyone!




It's that time again and that means another Hambo Hoedown challenge! This time we are having you get a little "Kraft-y." That means to create a card or project using Kraft paper and one other color.




I always love the look of Kraft and white.  And it doesn't matter which shade of Kraft. I don't discriminate.  :)  For my card, this is more of a brown paper bag kraft.  I used Penguin Snowball for my image made that my focal point on the card. He was colored in using some Copics and finished with some MS snowflake punches and buttons with twine.  This card is going out to a friend of mine who's birthday is the same day as me.  I sent her a gift, and forgot to add a card! So, this will come behind it and hopefully make up for my lack of thinking. 

I am off to pack for our holiday trip.  How I do dread packing... but it's a necessary evil. Thanks for stopping in today and we sure hope you join us for this fun challenge.  Be sure to check out the other Bacon Bits and the projects they created.

post signature

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!