Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sneak Preview - September Release Your Next Stamp

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's preview day with Your Next Stamp's September release to share with you all!  This release is sure to meet your Halloween, coffee loving, and cuteness needs.  Karen has done it again with this release and every month just get's better.  I am loving this one for sure.  I definitely do not have enough Halloween sets, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw all the fun sets.

For my card, I am using a new set called Perk Up.  I am quite partial to coffee sets and this one is so super cute and fun - perfect for all you coffee lovers!





The layout of this card was inspired by Jen Shultz  and thought it was a perfect fit for this set.  Using my distress inks, I sponged in a circle and spritzing it with some water for some subtle water drops.  The image was colored in with Copics and cut out to be popped up over the sentiment banner and sponged circle.  Using some linen cloth tape, I used that for my bottom strip before layering it with the sentiment.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other fun creations by the team and make your list for tomorrow's release! ;)  Thanks for stopping by and taking a sneaky peek!
 photo Siggy 2.png

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! My sister still says cool beans, all the time.. heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love coffee themed cards! I love your sketch design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I MUST have this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I have to have this set specifically for the "cool beans"! My daughter cracks up when I say that phrase. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!