Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Perk Up! Your Next Stamp DT Dare - Anything But A Card

Hello crafty friends!

Today is Your Next Stamp's monthly DT Dare and this month we are challenged to create Anything But a Card. (ABC)

This month's release has plenty of new and fun images to get your creative mojo flowing to make something so fun and unique! For my project, I decided to use the new coffee set of Perk Up to create a small canvas "painting" using my Copic markers and Distress Inks to color my image.

The canvas is a 4x5 and used Memento ink to stamp the image before coloring it in with Copics.  I did heat set the coloring in between colors and when it was complete.  The sentiment and coffee mug were stamped below the image and I gave the mug a pop of color to the subtle colors of the coffee maker.  I then used my distress inks in Antique Linen and Tea Dye to be sponged along the edge and toward the image to take down the white brightness.  To complete the look I doodled along the edge which after I did it, I realize that I am terrible at it! LOL..

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the the DT projects and don't forget to leave a little love while you are there so that you can have a chance at winning stamp set of your choice!!  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great Wednesday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!