Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #300 - Case The Cat

Hello everyone!

Today marks the 300th challenge with The Cat''s Pajamas and we have a special challenge for you!  To celebrate, the challenge is to Case The Cat.  The DT has picked one of their favorite cards and you are to CASE one.

Here is my card I chose:




This card was made using the set Space Cadet and I had it look as though the rocket was leaving earth.  For the stars, I used both a glitter gel pen and some sequins.

There are many fabulous cards to choose from that each DT pulled out and we hope that you will play along! Who knows? You just may win a gift certificate to the TCP Store! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!