Tuesday, September 22, 2015

School Is Cool - Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Hello crafty friends!

It's feature day with Your Next Stamp and you're about to get schooled! :) Not really, but it is all about school and how cool it is.  The DT members have a great line up for you to check out and see all their fabulous school creations.

For my creation, I have made a bookmark using the Bookmark/Tag die set and the ever cute set of A'dork'able to go along with a reading log the kids love to fill out.


A close up of the bookmark:



The image was stamped and colored in with Copic markers before being fussy cut out to be place on the bookmark.  The bookmark was cut out with the YNS  Bookmark/tag die set using some patterned paper from EP.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the paper before adding a large eyelet to the top and some ribbon.  I didn't want the bookmark to be bulky so I was sure to not pop up the image as much as I wanted to.

Head over to the YNS Blog to leave a little love and have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!