Friday, September 11, 2015

We'd Be In A Pickle Without You! Your Next Stamp Challenge Post

Happy Friday everyone!

I made it through the first week of school and my boys enjoyed it even more which makes it even better.  With this first week of school, I already needed a friend to help me out.  Using this new, fun set from Your Next Stamp called Dill-ightful, I figured it was a perfect set to make a thank you card for my friend with the family of pickles (depicting mine..lol) on the front.



I used the current sketch on the YNS Challenge blog and adding some faux stitching along the edge of the mats.  The coordinating die set was used to cut out the pickles while the sentiment was stamped on both the patterned paper from Crate Paper and on the strip on the bottom.  Foam tape was used to pop up the "kids" and sentiment.

I hope you all had a great week but be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other DT creations! Thanks for stopping  by here and make it a great day!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!