Friday, August 28, 2015

Candy! Your Next Stamp Challenge Project

Happy Friday everyone!

Have you checked out the latest color and sketch challenge over at Your Next Stamp?  It's a fun one all around and today I have a card for this challenge to share with you.

For my card, I am using the newest set of Coco Sweet Treats for this super colorful creation made using the color combination.





Coco was stamped with Memento ink and colored in with Copics.  I then cut it out using the Coco Sweet Treats coordinating die  to be able to pop her up over my stitched marked circle.   The thin strip was placed to act as a place for Coco to "stand."  I completed the card by adding a banner as the sentiment strip and some yummy sparkly gumdrops for some bling. When this card was done, I felt like it needed a little something else to which I then added some dots and lines to the edges of the mats.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the other fun DT challenge creations to inspire you and get your mojo flowing.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
 photo Siggy 2.png



1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!