Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The things we do for love... - Tiddly Inks

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Just a quick pop in today to add my submission to the current Tiddly Inks DT call.  I have enjoyed Tiddly Inks for a few years now, but have been a bit timid to add my name to the hat when the calls have come around.  There are some fabulous entries and colorists out there!  Well, this is the year I decided I will add my name in and go for it! :) 



This sweet image is called Baby Dragon Queen.  It's a digi image that I manipulated just a bit. I added some folds into the dress and some spots to the dragon.  Once colored, I topped off her dress with some Wink of Stella for that sparkle every queens dress should have!  The sentiment is from Tiddly Inks freebie set of Froggie Thoughts.  It has some great fairytale style sentiments that went well with this image.  If you know me, you know I like CAS cards.  Layering has never been my forte, but I do do it.  However, I really wanted to showcase this image against some simplicity of the patterned paper, black, and white.   The patterned paper is from EP Little Girl mini collection.  I completed the card by popping up the main image and sentiment and finishing it off with some sequins and a small open fabric heart.

Well, here's to fingers crossed and happy endings to all who entered. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a warm, sunny Tuesday!
 photo Siggy.png

3 comments:

  1. Deborah, this is SO cute! I love the added dragon spots and the bit of pink on his wings. The sentiment is perfect! Tiddly Inks would be so lucky to have you on their team! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Deborah this card is adorable. Love your coloring and the paper works fabulous with your color choice. Good luck babes! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!