Thursday, January 22, 2015

Secret Sweets - Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Happy Thursday!

Today is a fun day full of inspiration on the Your Next Stamp blog! It's Feature Day and it's all about Love.  Valentines is just around the corner, so your mojo will be flowing when you see all the fun and fabulous project the DT has come up with.

My project is a sweet surprise that is sure to bring a smile to whomever you give this too. Here is the front:



The Large Tear Away Tab is used to hide some candy on the inside.  How fun is that?! I started with an average A2 card base and folded it half.  I then determined where I wanted the tear to be and ran the die on the top of the card.  Using a small vellum treat bag, I filled it with some candy hearts and was sure that the candy were lying flat and cut the top portion, top layer of the bag into a squared 'U' to give it a wider opening.  I adhered that to the inside and taped the edges with some score-tape.  Be sure not to tape the tab!  The outside was decorated using some patterned paper from EP's Head over Heels collection.  I used the new release of YNS Cool and Sweet for the images, cutting them out with the coordinating dies and using the fun Awesome Borders 2 collection for the top border. The sentiment was stamped directly on top of the tab.  Here it is open:



I hope you enjoyed this little fun project.  Be sure to head over to the YNS blog for more inspiration and wonderful designs! Have a great day!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable! Love this idea and your design and colors are fabulous!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!