Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sparkle and Shine

Hello!
Just a quick pop in to share with you a fun CAS card for the Sparkle and Shine challenge.  Have you played along or checked it out? A challenge blog using sequins! Whoop!! A great way to use the thousands of sequins you have hoarding... uh hem... lying around! :)  This is also my entry for their DT call.  Fingers crossed...

This card is a shaker card, which seem to be all the rage right now.  Good thing too because I realized the last shaker card I made was literally a year ago!



I love the look of all white with a pop of color and thought a great way to do that is definitely with some sequins being that "pop" of color.  I started off with some heavy weight cardstock for the base and layer.  The window cut out is a PTI die while the stitching on the side is a die from Your Next Stamp.  The sentiment is from a set from Flourishes (no longer in business) called Roses for love.
The sequins are some I had from Fancy Pants, but Pretty Pink Posh has some fantastic blends that I am going to have to purchase.  Yay for crafty shopping!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great night!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, Deborah, this is gorgeous! I love that it looks like you shook a few sequins onto the front of the card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!