Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cameo - Friday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!

Have you checked out the fun sketch over at Friday Sketch Challenge?  The sponsor is Fitztown and they have beautiful images perfect for this sketch. 

My card is made using Cameo and I just love it.  So feminine and beautiful.  I had a wonderful time coloring her with my Copics.



The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Sultry collection and the image is popped up.  I really wanted the focus to be the image so I left off a sentiment for later and finished off the card with some paper roses, rhinestones and pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the other fabulous projects from the DT!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Deborah, this is stunning! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!