Friday, January 30, 2015

A DeLIGHTful Birthday - Your Next Stamp

Hi all!! 

Just a quick share with you all my card for Your Next Stamp's Friday Fun Project.  This card also showcases the current sketch and color challenge you can will find on the YNS Blog.  Come play along and you can win some fun prizes!



I used the new release set of Perfect Chemistry and the coordinating die.  The cute image was colored in with Copics and some Glossy Accents was used for the eyes and highlight.  I added the sentiment banner as my top panel is embossed and I knew the sentiment would not come out very well.  The image and sentiment are popped up.  I used the Tiny Stitches die to outline the top panel before completing the look with some fun YNS gumdrops! Here is the sketch and color challenges:



Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to come play along with us! Have a great Friday!


 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!