Thursday, September 6, 2012

You Rock!

You all do of course! But today's card is about my son! :) I am trying to get a little ahead with my twins birthday coming up and have their cards done early. Both my boys play an instrument and this one is for my guitar playing wild man.




The paper is from 7 Gypsies (Off the Wall) and this image with some Chuck Taylor's and music notes fits my son perfectly! Distressed the edges and sponged some distress inks. The sentiment is from MFT which I stamped directly onto the dp. I added some fringe ribbon from The Canvas Corp. and hardware from my stash. I finished it off with some black jute twine from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Hopefully my son will like this card! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool guy card and the boys will love it. Very rugged.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!