Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe it?! Halloween is just around the corner! I honestly feel that it was Halloween last year, yesterday! That evening is so vivid in my mind still!! Halloween for us is the start of pulling out the seasons decorations much to my husbands liking! Erm... uh... I mean dis-like! LOL!! He is such a sport about always pulling out each holidays' decorations under all the grumbles about why I have to have it all... But what a smile on his face when it is all done and up! :)  Especially Christmas! So, I am trying to get into the spirit of Halloween by making my first card of the season!



For this card, I utitlized some MS dp I still have and some K&Co rub ons I found in my stash for the spiders.  I used MFT's mini rose die for the flowers which are finished with some rhinestones in the center and some Stickles on the edges.  Instead of stamping a sentiment, I used some MS ribbon I had and added it across like a banner.  The ribbon is some really pretty velvet and piping around it which didn't show in this picture, but I added a close up here.


Just a simple card to get my week (and holiday) started!! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!