Monday, November 8, 2010

Tag me with Elegance

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and did something wonderful! I had mentioned that the family and I were going to head to the mountains of NC, but we had to scratch that die to weather conditions.  However, we did end up heading down to the beach and had our family photos taken. (Finally!! After 4 years... LOL!)  It turned out to be a great weekend anyways!

Today, I have a quick project that I whipped up this morning.  I had to head out early and thought I could post this via mobile, but was having some technical difficulties, so I am posting this now.


I have always loved the Peace set from Flourishes they released a few years ago.  It is just so simple and elegant.   In this set, the main image comes in both a large stamp and a smaller one.  I used the smaller one for the tag.  I stamped it in Momento Cocoa, then outlined it with my Quickie Glue pen.  I then added some Antique Gold ep for sparkle.  I used my long rectangle scallop Nesties for the back panel and cut to size some SU! Blush Blossom and VV for the main panels.  I finished the tag off with some Prima Pointsetta flowers/leaf and a crystal brad in the center.  For the tie, I used some cream sheer ribbon and gold beaded ribbon.  Super simple and a touch of elegance!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!