Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Merry Wishes!

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is a week away! I am always amazed at all the things that need to get done before the holidays.  You are going to blink and then it will be Christmas!! Crazy...

I have a card today to share using MFT's Pure Innocence line.  These are just the CUTEST! This one I used is called Presents for you. 


I colored in the image with my Copics, paper pieced her coat to match, and used my Nesties for the eyelet circle that is popped up.  The paper is Basic Grey's Jovial which I stitched all around using my sewing machine.  The snowflake is MFT's Die-namics while the ribbon is from No Time to Stamp? Ribbon Store.  My MS border punch was used for the bottom punch.  I couldn't resist using some Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff for her hat and my Sakura Glaze pen for her boots.  So fun!! Here is a closer look at that:



That is about it for me today!! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!! Your love is appreaciated! : )

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love her plaid coat and sparkly hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable Deb. love her peiced coat and the adorable texture the fluff adds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! SO glad that you get to have the whole family home for THanksgiving this year. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute and fabulousl done, Deborah! The paper pieced coat is very tres chic and the sparkle in the hat....so fab! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, I love her coat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!