Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh Fudge! What a weekend!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a wonderful family weekend with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte, NC and then an overnight to Asheville, NC. The drive was beautiful with the changing of the leaves and the views from the Pisgah National Forest.   Here is a picture from that drive- the coloring was definitely much more vibrant in person than in this picture! : )



I was able to make a card for MFT's WSC on SCS for last week.  The theme is Cooking Up Some Love-make something with food on it.  



For this card I used an old set by MFT that I can't remember the name of! I think it may be called Here's the Scoop, but I am not sure.  I had taken it out of the package into a CD case and I didn't label it! (smack forehead here....)  I used some SU! Pixie Pink cs and some unknown dp that was given to me for the back panels.  I used my MS punch and SU! scallop punch for the edges.  I colored in the image with Copics and cut it out to be popped up on a green oval punched out with my SU! Large oval punch.  For a little texture fun, I used some mini white pom pom's I had and glued them along the side over a scrap piece of SU! Baja Breeze and finished it off with some ric rac ribbon along the bottom.  The sentiment is is also popped up.  That about wraps up this easy peasy card! Thanks so much for stopping by! It is appreciated!


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Deb!! Love the bright colours and the pom poms and ric rac are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... your photo of fall in the mountains is just gorgeous! I bet that was one deep breath of relaxation! :-) Darling card too lady! Love the bright colors -- just so "happy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is PERFECT with that image! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Now I want a dish of ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is yummy fun! Love the paper. Beautiful leaves on those trees!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!